DENTAL IMPLANTS EALING
Whenever we meet someone for the first time, a smile is one of the first things we notice about that person.
Missing teeth can effect a person’s confidence while interacting with others.
Something as simple as a missing tooth can result in a lack of confidence that may affect all aspects of our lives.
What are Dental Implants?
- The next best thing to a natural tooth is one that is the closest replica to it, both in appearance and function.
- An implant has a root and a crown much like a tooth,the crown appears to emerge from the gum in the same way a natural crown would.
- Dental implants are made out of grade 5 titanium with a tensile strength superior to that of natural teeth.
- The Titanium on the surface of implants has been treated to become “biocompatible”, this means that bone cells are encouraged to create new bone on the surface of the metal resulting in a very strong bond between the implant and the jaw.
- The bond between the bone and metal is known as an “active” one, the old bone is continually being removed to be replaced by new bone. This means that as long as oral hygiene is being maintained and a person remains relatively healthy, the dental implant will remain as solid in the bone after twenty years as it was after one year!
- In fact, it is far harder to remove an implant than it is to remove a natural tooth.
- Replacing a tooth with an implant is the only option which does not result in any damage to teeth or gums, as well as giving the best possible natural-looking results.
Why Choose Us?
At South Ealing Dental Practice, we understand that missing teeth can effect a person’s confidence. Taking this on board, we provide high-quality dental implants at affordable prices.
- We offer a free implant consultation, including an assessment and x-rays.
- We use the highest specification of implants and crowns.
- One single implant can cost as little as £1.40 a day!
- We can replace a full denture with a full pair of fixed teeth supported by implants from £5.70 a day!
- Once you commence treatment with us, you will have the private number of your dentist so that any questions, queries or concerns will be answered whatever the day.
- We are open seven days a week including weekday evenings.
- We have staff members fluent in Arabic, Sinhalese, Farsi, Hindi, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish.
Your Treatment Journey, (one implant)
- The first appointment is the initial consultation, where we discuss your concerns and expectations. A general assessment is made which will include general health, social habits, general dental health and an analysis of the problem that resulted in booking the appointment. X-rays will be taken to provide information regarding the condition and position of the tooth, bone and surrounding structures.
- A CT scan is usually necessary to allow us to precisely assess and carry out any treatment that has been planned. This appointment will be arranged by us.
- If there is no natural tooth to remove, then the root portion (titanium screw) of the implant can be placed, with the gum placed back over it, allowing the bone to bond undisturbed.
- Two-Three months later, an impression is taken of the top of the implant head.
- Two weeks later the crown is screwed on to the implant and the treatment is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Suitable for Dental Implants?
- There are very few reasons why you are not clinically eligible for having dental implants.
- The only real condition which will not allow an implant to be placed is if you are taking or have had a particular medication, Bisphosphonates, ( an anti-osteoporosis drug), if you have never heard of it then you probably have not had it.
- As soon as your jaw has stopped developing (around seventeen years old), then you are a candidate for implants.
- Lacking bone in an area is not usually a problem in placing implants, as there are many techniques to solve this limitation.
- As with any dental structure, good dental hygiene must be maintained at all times.
- Smoking does reduce the life expectancy of any dental structure and implants are no different.
Are Dental Implants Painful?
- Unlike other parts of dentistry, implant dentistry involves working with healthy tissues only, this means tissues are able to adapt and heal very quickly, resulting in a painless experience.
Can I Afford Implants?
- At £1.40 per day for a single implant and £5.70 per day for a full set of teeth, how can you afford not to.
Cost-Effective Dental Implants in London
If you feel embarrassed because you have a missing tooth and you don’t want to make bridges or wear dentures, then visit our Dental Implant Clinic in London to check if a tooth implant is an option for you. Sometimes a missing tooth can make you feel unconfident and awkward.
What is a tooth implant?
Implants are popular and cost-effective ways to replace a missing or damaged tooth. It’s a long-term option. They bear a high resemblance to natural teeth, so no one can find out that you have dental implants. Titanium and ceramics are used for implants. These materials are compatible with the human body and non-allergic. Titanium posts/frames are surgically placed into your jawbone beneath the gums. After a surgeon completes his work, a dentist will place a replacement tooth on the posts.
Reasons to visit a dental implant specialist in London
- Keep your face up
A missing tooth can result in a sad or sunken face look. Dental implants will retain your natural face shape and smile.
- A lifetime solution
If implants are properly positioned and cared, they can last for a long time. With proper care, a dental implant can serve up to 10 years, but they still need minor adjustments and sometimes a replacement.
- Healthy teeth
A dental implant looks and functions like a real tooth. You don’t need to miss any parties or feel awkward since an implant aren’t prone to falling out when you eat, talk or smile. Live your life to the fullest with dental implants.
- Eat what you like
You will have no restrictions on foods unlike with dentures or bridges that can feel uncomfortable. You can eat whatever you want even nuts and apples.
If you are interested in dental implants and don’t know where you can position a tooth implant in London, then visit our Dental Practice at 81 South Ealing Road.